Download Games

Bringing in the Loot

This is part of the In My Mailbox series hosted by The Story Siren. This meme allows book bloggers around the web to showcase what awesomeness we bought, swapped, borrowed, or got this week. Check out my loot below!

Great stuff this week. Hope to catch up on my ARC tour books first and then who knows!!

Library:

The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Why I Let My Hair Grow Out by Maryrose Wood (Inter-Library Loan)
Finding serenity : anti-heroes, lost shepherds, and space hookers in Joss Whedon's Firefly (Inter-Library Loan)

Bought & Won:
Peeps by Scott Westerfeld (bought @ Ed McKay Used Books)
The Life of Glass by Jillian Cantor (won from Goodreads & signed!!)

ARC Tours from Around the World Tours:
Jonas (Beautiful Dead) by Eden Maguire
Queen of Secrets by Jenny Meyerhoff
My Invisible Boyfriend by Susie Day
Stalker Girl by Rosemary Graham (not picutred, already packed for shipping)

Whew! Lots of stuff. So now you've seen mine, what's in your loot?

0 comments:

Post a Comment