Download Games

Bringing in the Loot

This is part of the In My Mailbox series hosted by The Story Siren. This meme allows book bloggers around the web to showcase what awesomeness we bought, swapped, borrowed, or got this week. Check out my loot below!

I had a GREAT week. I got a few, but man were they the ones I really wanted!

For Review:
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater (I literally squeed out loud when I opened the package!)
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles (A surprise from BookDivas!)
Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey (From Around the World Tours)
The Pack by L.M. Preston (Thanks L.M.!)

From the library:

The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs
Into the Wild Nerd Yonder by Julie Halpern
Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamin
Changeless by Gail Carriger

I had a BUSY week!! Who knew I would get so much?! Either way, I'm hoping to plow through most of the books I already have before heading on to most of these (except the tour books of course!). Now that you've seen my loot, what did you get?

0 comments:

Post a Comment