Download Games

Hiatus for a bit

I'll be on hiatus for at least a week as I am going to visit my husband in Illinois (he lives in a small town across the border from St. Louis). We're starting to finalize our official move to the area in August/September of this year, so we're scouting apartments, checking out the surroundings & also just enjoying each others company. He moved to Illinois last May for a job after being unemployed here for a year & a half. Now that his employment is solidified, it's time for us to take the final steps to make it a real move.

Now, y'all may not know this, but I am a born & bred Tar Heel. I have lived in North Carolina all my life (minus the four months in France) & have enjoyed the best of this state. From our gorgeous Blue Ridge Mountains to the soothing ocean waves, I have seen it all. My husband, on the other hand, was raised in Illinois (not but 15 minutes from where he currently lives) & is a Midwesterner at heart. We'll be making a permanent home in the area & it's a big step; one that this 24 year old hasn't ever had to make before. I'm a bit nervous, but excited at the same time.

So, I'll be on leave for a bit, but I've got some exciting reviews coming up like Bitter End, A Discovery of Witches, & Redheart. Keep your eyes out & I'll catch you on the flip side!

0 comments:

Post a Comment