Download Games

Dhanush Signs His First Bollywood Flick

Dhanush
The Latest news in B-town is that, Dhanush has been signed by Director Aanand L Rai for his film. The director said that, "I've been looking for the past six months, for a simple boy to play the lead in Raanjhnaa. My main focus was to get a man who would look vulnerable on screen. After watching Dhanush's Aadukalam. I liked him immediately. In that movie he looks very ordinary and honest, and that was the thing i was looking for in my lead character and I thought Dhanush would be perfect."


When quizzed about this to Dhanush and about his language problem, he said "The problem is not language. It's culture. I will learn the culture and the language will come automatically" said the actor.

Well, Looks like all is well for this actor. Even before the number "Why This Kolaveri Di" hit the screens, looks like the actor has been going places.

0 comments:

Post a Comment